COVID – 19 – Our Firm’s Response and New Procedures as of March 15, 2020
The Estate Planner’s mission is to help people protect themselves, their loved ones and their legacy with Estate Plans and Elder Law plans specifically tailored to their unique needs. Due to the many health concerns created by the COVID – 19 pandemic, we want to take a minute and reassure our clients that your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our employees and our community, is our number one priority. In that regard, we are instituting the following measures to help keep us all safe.
We will remain open during normal business hours, but are taking the following additional precautions:
- We are requesting that employees stay home if they are sick or have possibly been exposed to COVID-19.
- We are also requesting that anyone with an appointment with us who is sick, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or who believes they may have been exposed to COVID-19, reschedule their appointment with us. We will work with you and be as flexible as possible.
- We have instituted the CDC’s recommended guidelines for businesses including strict cleanliness guidelines and social distancing (I’m sorry to say no more hugs or handshakes for now).
- We have instituted new procedures for virtual appointments. If you have an appointment with us, but prefer to have a phone conference or meet with us virtually via Zoom, please call or email us and we will set that up for you. All of our workshops can also be attended virtually.
- For our clients residing in, or with family members residing in, skilled nursing facilities, we know this is an extraordinarily difficult time. Please be assured that we are here for you and will continue to do all we can to ensure that your legal needs are met, including timely filing applications for MoHealthnet benefits (Medicaid).
We are committed to serving your Estate Planning and Elder Law needs, whether immediate or long-term, while at the same time staying focused on your health and safety. Please do not hesitate to call (314-303-3218) or email ([email protected]) us if we can be of assistance during this difficult time.
⸙This material has been prepared by The Estate Planner LLC for information purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.